Getting rid of tired eyes and dark circles can help you look more youthful and refreshed. Some factors can contribute to darkness or puffiness in the eye area. Once you understand what may be causing your dark circles, you can then take steps to correct the problem. Here are some of the most efficient ways to improve the look of the skin around your eyes:
1. Get plenty of rest. Sleepless nights can leave your eyes puffy, watery, and discoloured. Try your best to get a full night’s sleep every night. If necessary, go to bed earlier so that you can ensure that you are getting enough sleep. If you have trouble falling asleep, try taking a bath before bed or doing some other type of relaxing activity to unwind.
2. Give your body the nutrition that it needs. Vitamin deficiencies can accentuate the look of dark circles under the eyes. Make sure that you are eating a healthy, balanced diet. If you have trouble getting all of your nutrients from your food, you may also want to look into taking supplements. When your body is properly nourished, your eye area will look much more youthful.
3. Drink enough water. Dehydration is one of the main factors that contribute to the look of tired eyes and dark circles. Start tracking your water intake. Make sure that you are drinking enough water to keep your body properly hydrated. If you don’t like the taste of water, you can always add a lemon wedge or a splash of cranberry juice to make it more palatable.
4. Try a cream or serum that is designed to boost collagen production. Dark circles can be caused by thinning skin underneath the eyes. Choosing a product that aims to increase collagen production can help thicken the skin in the under eye area, minimizing the look of darkness as a result.
5. Sleep with your head elevated. Consider using a bed wedge or multiple pillows to raise your upper body while you sleep. This will help ensure that the blood drains properly away from your face, helping to keep the under eye area from looking too dark.
6. Something that a lot of people are now doing is going to a cosmetic surgery (Euphoria Cosmedic Clinic located in Hope Island, Gold Coast is an example) and getting a dermal filler treatment to restore volume under the eyes. This helps to
These tips for how to get rid of tired eyes and dark circles are so easy that anyone can do them. Best of all, they usually give fast results. Feel free to give them a try and see how well they work for you.